Mars Youth Lacrosse Association (MYLA)
MYLA offers opportunities for boys in the Mars Area School District (grades K-8th) to learn and play the great game of lacrosse.
Important MYLA facts:
- Inaugural season Spring 2009
- 150+ Mars boys play each year for the program
- Spring season runs beginning of March thru the beginning of June
- Summer and Fall Tournament Teams for intermediate to advanced players
- Spring season registration begins in November
- MYLA was instrumental in bringing lacrosse to Mars Area High School in 2013 (The High School Boys Lacrosse Program are 3 year WPIAL Champs 2016-2018 seasons & State Semi-Finalist in 2017 & 2018)
1. Safety always comes first.
2. Sportsmanship: Exemplary respect for the rules, opponenets, officials, teammates, and self is mandatory.
3. Fun! We are here to have fun, but not at the expense of preventable injuries or being discourteous to others.
4. Learning the great sport of lacrosse!
5. Success will be measured by our effort and our improvement. Winning is important, but not at the expense of any of our other Values.